There’s a quote that reads, “If you’re failing to plan, you’re planning to fail”. B2C email marketing planning is quite straight-forward – allow Mailigen to take you through the process with our new ‘How to Guide’: 6 Steps to B2C Email Marketing Success.
You’ve adopted email marketing for a reason; that reason is probably the following – 60% of marketers believe that email marketing produces positive ROI and have called email marketing the most powerful advertising channel. In order to harness the power of email marketing, you have to have successful campaigns. These don’t just happen – they are planned.
What’s in it for you?
Our new ‘How to Guide’ provides an outline for developing a successful B2C email marketing strategy. The outline has a clear step-by-step approach and the guide provides recommendations and addresses issues that may come up when preparing a B2C email marketing campaign.
To be more specific, in our opinion, every B2C email marketing plan consists of 6 steps:
- defining and prioritizing marketing goals that are in line with your business objectives
- defining your audience and crafting personas through reflection
- identifying customer needs and pain points by asking the right questions
- designing engaging content that boosts opens! clicks-throughs! and conversions!
- ensuring deliverability by scrubbing the lists and finding the right IP fit
- measuring results and improving for future campaigns
Any email marketing tool will fail you if you will not invest the proper time and energy in planning your campaign. Take the outline we have prepared and complete it with your own marketing intelligence, creativity and good judgment. The results should be a bankable B2C email marketing campaign strategy!
Download your FREE ‘How to Guide’ now!