Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager will work on the front line of the business, bringing new leads and converting them into sales. This person will concentrate all his forces to reach the best results in business growth, developing different directions of Mailigen's business.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communication with clients (phone / video calls, emails, appointments);
- Finding opportunities in the international market and cold selling to potential clients;
- Mailigens solution selling to potential partners and marketing agencies;
- Sales offer development and preparation of project requirements;
- Negotiation and agreement management;
- Achievement of main objectives and KPIs.
Requirements for applicants:
- Ability to negotiate in good English (verbal and writing communication);
- 3+ years of experience in digital sales;
- Experience in a software business will be a plus;
- Experience in email marketing will be a plus;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Result oriented, self-motivated and hands-on with proven ability to meet objectives and targets;
- Ability to work and collaborate with many teams within the company;
- Keen to learn about new products and technologies;
- Ability to manage stressful situations whilst juggling multiple challenges;
- Candidate must have genuine passion for technology and be very „tech savvy”;
- Ability to work within several time zones.
We offer you an exciting opportunity to work together with the team of professionals in the one of the leading email marketing company. We believe that this is a breathtaking challenge that will grow your professional skills and open new doors for your future development.
- Entrepreneurial working style with a high degree of freedom;
- Excellent growth opportunities within the team;
- Cozy office in the Rigas Old Town;
- Multinational, friendly and supportive team;
- Competitive salary;
- Lunch at the office, coffee, tea, smiles and cool activities;
- Acess to latest technologies in your daily work.