Generate more leads
- Build effective email campaigns with our easy to use drag-and-drop editor.
- Create referral email marketing campaigns and increase your sales cycle.
- Keep your loyal customers updated with exclusive and premium offers.
- Get more emails opened with our subject line advisor.
Attract more traffic to your online retail store
- Create seasonal campaigns that boost your sales all year round.
- Promote attractive offers and deals to reach sales targets.
- Take advantage of product replenishment emails to bring customers back to your store.
Target your existing and future customers
- Create surveys to find out more about your audience.
- Use the power of our email segmentation to reach and convert your ideal customers.
- Send personalized emails and build relatable and friendly campaigns with name merge tags.
Build brand awareness
- Customize your emails to fit your tone of voice and brand.
- Integrate campaigns with social media channels.
- Humanize your brand and tell your story with premade templates, catered to your industry.
Experiment and strategize
- Use A/B testing to experiment with brand new ideas.
- Analyze real-time reports and adjust your strategies to save time and money.
Integrate with applications and open API
- Connect Mailigen with your social media and automatically update your lists.
- Integrate with pop-ups and landing pages to improve your conversions.
- Save time and automate Mailigen with hundreds of other web services.
Read more customer stories
"Since we discovered the wide range of Mailigen email marketing software capabilities, we decided to pursue email marketing campaigns. As a result, traffic to our site increased by 120% -250% and we have cultivated a very loyal customer list.."
“Consultation with Mailigen email marketing strategist led us to important improvements in our email marketing campaigns. After having switched to responsive design and changed the structure of the template, email subject lines and the call to action button, our click to open rate increased by 19%.”