Subscription Management Delivers Trust
Create more trust with your subscribers using Mailigen list management. We make your life easier with list automation, de-duplication, segmentation, bounce email and unsubscribed handling.
TRY IT YOURSELF. IT'S FREE!
- Takes less than 60 seconds
- No commitment
- No payment information required
Mailigen mailing list manager enables you to upload contacts from most common data formats, including your CRM, and offers superior list-editing functionality.
- Import your list from Excel spreadsheets, CSV of TXT files
- Sort your lists into segments
- Create and manage an unlimited amount of email lists
- Edit lists with merge, de-duplicate, subtract and more
advancedSMS List Management
For many subscribers, SMS is becoming more and more their communication method of choice. Mailigen mailing list software makes it easy to manage your subscribers, permissions and schedule messages in one interface. Even better, it’s fully integrated with your email marketing lists.
- Manage existing list, create, copy or delete
- Add custom fields for more information about you subscribers
- Use custom fields to personalize messages
Publishing sign up forms on your website helps you grow your targeted mailing lists by converting web visitors to subscribers. Use the point-and-click web form wizard to create sign up forms, gather subscriber preferences and integrate your marketing efforts.
- Customize your form to match your unique brand
- Upload logos, make changes to colors and fonts
- Use your unique embed code to place your form directly on your website.
The mailing list management feature includes detailed contact reports so you can see mailing list growth and engagement stats:
- See in-depth reports on activity and inactivity; open, CTR, growth and bounce rates; devices, email clients and geo location
- Get full statistics on the growth of the whole email list or select a certain period of time within one list
- Analyze individual contact profiles by their activity history, engagement level, attached notes and other contact details
Opt-in lists build better email marketing campaigns. Opt-in email lists let users subscribe by entering their email into a subscription form in a website. The subscriber receives a confirmation mail and clicks a link to confirm interest. This confirmation process is also called “double opt-in”, and is used to keep the email list clean from mistyped or maliciously entered e-mail addresses.Find out more
Expand your social engagement with Facebook integration. Add Facebook sign-up forms to grow your email subscriber list fast. Add a Facebook “Like” button to an email campaign and subscribers will be enticed to like or share your campaign, spreading the word to their Facebook connections.Find out more