What is transactional email marketing?
Transactional email is one-to-one type of email sent to an individual based on a behaviour, some action on website or mobile application. You can refer to transactional emails as triggered or real-time personalized emails.
Shoppingcart receipts and abandonment
Transactional email can be sent based on the following events:
- triggered by a user's direct action;
- triggered by action that targeted your user;
- triggered by inaction of a user.
Mailigen Transactional Emails
With Mailigen transactional email service you can:
- Improve your email delivery;
- Get realtime transactional email reports on opens, clicks and bounced emails;
- Full API access for quick and easy integration and deployment;
- Personalize your emails with custom HTML templates;
- Get awesome support: Our team of experts is available 24/7 to help you get started and answer any questions you might have.
Improved delivery with transactional emails
20% of emails never reach the inbox! Take advantage of robust cloud infrastructure and optimize your email deliverability with Mailigen. We offer industry leading delivery rates and infrastructure to support that! Following technologies are just few we use to make sure that your emails are delivered to your subscribers:
- Email authentication (SPF, DKIM);
- ISP feedback loops;
- Certification and dedicated IPs ISP whitelisting;
- IP reputation monitoring.