Innovative solutions for the global market are Mailigen‘s priority. We welcome you to apply for this position and carry out new projects, widen our scope and conquer new markets.
- Working with web applications’ development team;
- Participating in development of web and server applications and data bases;
- Developing web applications according to design and special requests;
- Continuously learning and following the latest and best practices in web and mobile app development.
- Graduate or final years’ student in IT-related studies;
- Proven accomplishments in development of successful web projects;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in developing webpages and good knowledge of web development tools (NetBeans, Eclipse, PHPStorm);
- Good understanding of the most popular web frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, ReactJS);
- Knowledge of a PHP framework (Yii, Cakephp);
- Good understanding and skill at working with relational databases (MySQL);
- Knowledge of different software development models and experience in working with them (Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, TDD, XP);
- Ability to deliver fast and high-quality work on processing and implementing change requests;
- Great communication skills, precision, responsibility;
- Good knowledge of Latvian and English.
- Dynamic full time job in an international company;
- Professional challenges and career growth opportunities;
- Good remuneration and social benefits;
- Comfortable office in the center of Riga and a friendly team.