Enter your email in the form below to download our list of templates so you can improve the outlook of your emails.
What is Email Signature?
An email signature is a collection of text added to the end of the emails you send. Typically, email signatures are used to inform the recipient with the sender’s personal information, such as their name, profession and/or website.
However, email signatures can also be used to present a humorous closing statement, a quote or any other message.
Why Do You Need an Email Signature?
If you work in the corporate field, you may have been asked to create an email signature that you will attach to all your professional emails. Here is why it is a good idea to have to make one as well:
- Email signatures reflect the tone of an organization
- Email signatures act like business cards for your professional emails
- Email signature improve your professional image
How to create Email Signature – The Best Email Signature Templates?
If you are looking for an easy alternative to complicated HTML signatures then you can make use of the ready-made templates we have collected for you. Choose your favorites from this list.
How do I add email signature in Gmail?
1) Log in to your Gmail account.
2) Hover over the settings icon in the top right corner, and click on ‘settings’.
3) Scroll down and find the email signature editor. Paste your new signature there.
4) Click on ‘save changes’ on the bottom of the page.
How do I add email signature in Outlook?
1) Log in to your Outlook account.
2) Click on File -> Options, in the upper left corner.
3) Hover over the ‘options’ menu and select ‘mail’.
4) Click on ‘signatures’ and select the signature you want to edit.
5) Paste your newly created signature and adjust it according to your preferences.
6) Save your changes.
How do I add email signature in Apple Mail?
1 ) Open Apple Mail and click on Mail->Preferences.
2) From the preferences window, select the tab ‘signatures’.
3) Click the ‘+’ button to add your new signature.
4) Paste your signature in the right-handed column.
5) Close the window to save your changes.
How do I add email signature in Mailigen or other email marketing tool?
So you have decided you want to add your signature in one or more emails of your campaign. Good choice. Adding your personal (or company) details can help your readers reach out to you through more platforms than just email.
Here’s how you can go about it:
- Create a professional email signature which can easily be copy/pasted.
- Login your Mailigen account and go to Campaigns -> Templates
- Find the template you will be using for your email campaign, hover over it and click on Edit Template.
- Find the best box to add your signature and click on the edit button that appears when hovering over it.
- Copy/Paste your newly made signature (as an image) in the box and click on Save and Exit.
- And that’s it! Your signature can be as minimal or complicated as you’d like it to. Find what style works best for you and surprise your readers with a more personalized email!